THROUGH THE YEARS, THE PLANTWORKS REMAINS TOP NATIONAL LEADER IN EXTERIOR COMMERCIAL POLYBLEND® MATERIALS
Plantworks has used UV Rated Polyblend® materials for over 20 years. In recent years, UV Rated Polyblend® components have been used to create complete landscapes, key permanent property accents and replica topiary plant forms. The manufacturing of architectural elements replicating natural landscaping began when major projects had design requirements that live plants could not achieve.
WHAT IS POLYBLEND®?
Polyblend® is a polymer and by definition is a blend of PVC type of high density plastics similar to PVC pipes and automobile body parts. The UV Rated product components are spun and pressure molded. This process forces all air out of the component pieces and causes their color to be part of the entire finished piece. All foliage and flower components have steel spine reinforcements molded into them. All Polyblend® components are not only fade proof but also rust proof – meaning that Polyblend® can be truly used as an exterior building material.
Polyblend® has several major property advantages:
• Minimal long-term maintenance costs
• Environmentally friendly (a “green” building material) and uses little water
• 100% design integrity: instant color and mature growth
• Limited eight year color fast guarantee and warranty
• Tested for wind, weather and climate
• Fixed, initial cost able to be amortized
The primary foliage line includes: Cypress, Juniper, Boxwood, Lirope, Sago palms, Mahonia, and assorted ivy plants. The floral line includes: Bromeliads, Bougainvillea, Geraniums and Gardenias. Plantworks will custom design items using Polyblend® products to client specifications of the project.
Polyblend® is Field Tested and Guaranteed
Plantworks has field tested Polyblend® material’s exterior uses on major commercial projects for over 20 years. Polyblend® has proven to be a sound exterior grade material and held colorfast in the most extreme conditions – from the harsh desert sun of Las Vegas to the cooler, rainy temperatures of Washington State.
Plantworks guarantees all specially manufactured Polyblend® exterior items using Polyblend® components colorfast for an eight-year period from the time of installation. Polyblend® material has proven to be color fast beyond this warranty with projects now over 10 years.
Original color and Plantworks Color Fast Warranty is limited to the original “True” color of the basic color of the component. The guarantee is limited to the cost of components only. This warranty does not cover shipping, installation, materials or removal of existing product. For more information, please contact Plantworks.
The Plantworks designs, installs and specifies interior plantscapes for the gaming, hospitality, wholesale, retail and themed entertainment markets. The company is based in Las Vegas, Nevada in a 10,000 sq. ft. showroom and manufacturing facility. Quality, creativity and professionalism are the foundations of every Plantworks’ project. From hotels, casinos, resorts and themed entertainment to community centers, restaurants and private estates, The Plantworks provides only the highest quality of plants and accessories. The Company specializes in commercial grade, lifelike artificial foliage using artificial flowers, silk plants and trees – along with their specialized UV Rated Polyblend® exterior foliage, used for exterior plants. In addition, the Company specializes in authentic looking interior trees that use natural wood trunks while incorporating artificial components. From large artificial trees to decorative artificial flowers, The Plantworks is here to bring the beauty of outside indoors, for commercial and/or private use.
Artificial Outdoor Topiary
While choosing the artificial topiary for outdoors the single most important factor to consider is that the material is resistant to the sun rays and other elements of the weather. There are lots of options to choose from while shopping for beautiful artificial plants for landscaping. Outdoor topiary should be coated with not only the polyurethane layer but should also have coating of anti-UV so as to get the much needed protection against the harmful effects of sun rays. Most of the manufacturers of this artificial topiary for outdoors are coming up with more and more innovative solutions so as to protect the plants and trees from the weather. Also the plants need to be tested for the color fading because sun rays usually hasten the fading process.
Hence some of the key features that one should check while buying outdoor topiary is as follows:
• The material for the leaves should be of strong and durable mix of polyethylene fabric. This is a must as the fabric is known to be sturdy and can be extremely resistant to the weather conditions like rain, high winds and harsh sunlight too.
• Also these artificial topiary needs to have an UV inhibitor which basically acts as a protective coating against the harmful effects the sun’s UV rays.
• The chemical colors used for these artificial trees need to be checked for the strength of the color, because after investing a good amount on the landscaping no one would like to reinvest the next year too.
• The gauge of the wires used to create branches, the leaves etc for the outdoor plants and trees should be lot thicker than the ones which are manufactured for the indoors.
Some of the trees which can be chosen to create a beautiful cloistered garden are the palm trees, lime trees, fir, spruce etc. In terms of shapes one can choose from the natural shape or the spiral topiary or the ball topiary etc. These trees when used along with some carefully selected fake outdoor shrubs and floral plants can make your garden your neighbor’s envy.
Now let us have a look at a few simple facts that one should keep in mind while arranging this outdoor topiary so that they can get the best effects.
• The entrance way is a very important place for any house or building. Hence having these fake plants placed attractively at the entrance can enhance the beauty of the building. It would be a good idea if artificial floral plants and shrubs are placed in this area so that a vibrant space can be created.
• One can enhance the green look of their gardens by interlacing these fake plants with the natural ones to create a beautiful landscape effect. For people who are allergic to plants the best way to enjoy the greenery is by having the artificial garden.
• If you like dining outside in your garden then you can have these outdoor plants to decorate your sturdy outdoor dining table.
• The artificial lawn grass too can be installed to create a beautiful lawn.
Lining the lawn with carefully chosen artificial shrubs would really look beautiful. One can have the outdoor lighting done so as to highlight the key trees and shrubs. Else one can even buy those shrubs and trees which have an internal lighting system
Once these artificial trees, shrubs and hedges are installed with an eye for beauty you will have your own personal garden where you can enjoy the cup of coffee or dream sipping away a glass of lemonade. The best part is this artificial garden is that it actually looks so natural that before you know, you can hear the birds chirping away too. All this you can enjoy without having to worry about the maintenance. No more taking turns in watering your garden. Neither do you have to worry about the frost or the sun. There is no danger of the plants going bad because of an attack of blight or fungus. And most importantly these are manufactured to last long, hence making it worthwhile spending your money in buying them.
Given all these advantages we see more and more people opting for the artificial plants and trees to decorate their homes, offices and buildings with greenery.
To find the best selection of Artificial Outdoor Topiary , check out Plantworks in Las Vegas, NV.